Thursday, May 31, 2012

2010 Plushies part 2 - the Felties

For the month of November, 2010, I did something a little insane. I decided that instead of trying to write a novel, I would try to make one plush per day - specifically, one feltie plush per day. I didn't quite make it to all thirty in the month, but I made quite a lot.

 
Before I could take commissions for the felties, I needed some examples, so I made a few favorites. Articuno, Oshawott and Snivy. Trivia: Oshawott and Snivy still have their Japanese names, because when I made the plush the games were only out in Japan and had no English equivalents!

During November (and parts of December), I managed to make:




Delcatty, Hitomoshi (Litwick) - I ended up making two of these!


 
Dodrio, Shiny Eevee


Maggyo (Stunfisk), Hoppip

 
Buneary, Spheal

 
Dasutodasu (Garbodor), Ranpuraa (Lampent)

 
Flareon, Snivy/Servine/Serperior

 
Luxray, Magikarp


Demidevimon (not a Pokémon!)


Kricketot, Sneasel (not actually made in November)

 
Gible, Cradily

 
Raticate

Overall, I made 25 felties in or at least around the month of November.


No comments:

Post a Comment