Thursday, May 31, 2012

Archive post - 2010 Plush (part one)

2010 was the first year I sold at a real Artist's Alley (I'd sold at NashiCon's before, but not actively). As a result I focused on a lot of small, cute, generic plush and in a way lost some of the focus I'd had the year before.

I started the year with more plush commissions:

I still consider the Ponyta to be one of my best fleece plush.




Somehow, this guy is still the most up-to-date UFO plush I've made.


This one was pretty big, at 17 inches tall






(made to go with my Flygon gijinka cosplay)


I finally branched away from Pokémon plushies:


I learned from this one - never use velour for plushies again. Ever.




He has interfacing in his "chest" to make it hard.



And I ended the year on a high note, with what is definitely my favorite fleece plush to date:



Aside from aforementioned generic plush (fried shrimp, rice balls, etc.), I didn't do too much else plush wise for 11 months of the year. But in November...

No comments:

Post a Comment